What we do
Leading Stratagems specialises in leadership performance and development, working with each client to design and deliver a cohesive program that advances the organisation’s strategic objectives.
Our services include:
• One-to-one executive coaching
• Bespoke leadership programs
• Coaching skills programs for leaders
Coaching can deliver a number of outcomes, depending on the organisation’s objectives and the focus for the coachee. Our one-to-one executive coaching typically focuses on one of the following:
• Improved personal effectiveness and leadership performance
• Onboarding and assimilation for new roles or organisations
• Development for high potential future leaders
• Career planning
What you can expect of our coaching – our values and approach
Stratagems exists to provide clients with exceptional service and successful outcomes. This means you can expect the following commitment from our coaches:
• We will be professional and ethical – You can depend on our commitment to deliver to the highest standards and to behave professionally and ethically in all that we do.
• We will establish a clear agreement with you - regarding the outcomes of the coaching, and the processes and procedures we will follow.
• We will be honest and challenging – Change and learning requires courage and commitment, involving personal reflection and trialling new behaviours.
• We will be respectful – We work with senior executives who are experts in their fields. They are professionals, leaders and amazing human beings. We stand for them, and beside them.
• We will be confidential – We respect the confidentiality of coaching discussions. The nature and level of reporting on a coaching program is clarified and agreed at the outset of the program.
• We will be accountable – reporting against the agreed coaching goals at the midpoint and the end of the program.
Coaching skills for leaders
Our coaching skills programs build the capabilities of executives and managers as coaches and mentors of their people, and of each other.
Understanding ways of effectively engaging, influencing and developing teams during times of organisational change and challenge is critical.
The Coaching Skills for Leaders program is about building a culture of empowerment and accountability based on personal insight into one’s own style and a shared understanding of how to build personal ownership and commitment to an outcome.
The topics we explore in the program include styles of learning and mentoring, coaching skills, courageous conversations, and developing others.
Our leadership programs draw on current research and thinking to build strategic and cultural alignment across the senior and middle management groups of the organisation.
Programs are designed in collaboration with the client to address the specific current challenges in the organisation and the outcomes sought. Sessions are highly interactive with participants reflecting on their own experience, challenges and successes, using in-house and relevant industry case studies.
Our programs have included such topics as:
• Leading sustainable change
• Building a culture of empowerment
• Expanding your influence
• Managing difficult people
• Creating a culture of accountability
• Growing networks of advocates
• Building followership
• Leading authentically
Stratagems provided me with Executive Coaching to help develop a greater knowledge of my own capabilities and advise on leadership skill development. Through the months of working together I found that I developed a greater depth of leadership skills that has successfully seen me move into a new organisation and within 6 months progress my career into a greater group leadership role. I have recommended Stratagems to the organisation I work for and see great benefit in the insights they can bring to individuals and teams. I would highly recommend Stratagems to any individual or organisation looking for business and leadership coaching.
Fortune 500 Engineering, Construction and Technical Services company
“Cathy was my coach for 2 years and I found her assistance invaluable in a number of significant ways. I was a new executive member, and she helped me define my role as a leader of the organisation and at the same time to keep my eye firmly on my specific areas of responsibility.“
Chief Financial Officer, a major Australian hospital.
Contact us today: 0419 727 733 | email@example.com