Who we are
Leading Stratagems was formed in 1994, by Executive Director Cathy Grant [See profile PDF], initially to partner with leaders as they explored new strategic initiatives in emerging markets in business and professional services. The firm grew to focus on leadership strategy and development about ten years ago as clients sought to build organisational capability in a competitive market for quality executives.
Today, much of our coaching and leadership development addresses the challenges of change and adaptability, the need for executives to quickly assimilate to new environments and organisational cultures, and to create early impact in new roles and market conditions.
Our programs are delivered by a collegiate of highly experienced coaches and facilitators, with decades of coaching and business experience. We have a long history of working together.
While each of us contributes differing industry and cultural backgrounds, we all share a commitment to the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviour in coaching and service.
In addition, each member of our team brings to his/her coaching approach:
• Years of experience successfully coaching senior executives, business owners and high potential mid-level managers
• Extensive business experience, often involving leadership of critical cultural change or strategic initiatives
• Academic qualifications in business, coaching, and/or psychology, typically at post-graduate level
• Australian and/or international credentials in coaching
• A commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
• Adherence to the rigorous ethical standards of the International Coach Federation
“Over the two years that I was coached, I came to better understand myself; the strengths I brought to my leadership roles; and how to develop and better manage my weaker attributes. You know that it is working when you hear your coach’s voice in your head as you tackle some particularly complex, urgent or major challenge. Having someone who can help you analyse your behaviour in such situations, point you to information that extends your thinking and challenge you to extend yourself has served to make me a more considered leader.”
an Australian University
“Cathy was a fantastic coach. She provided me with exceptional insight into my leadership style and allowed me to explore my career potential with great guidance.”
People and Culture,
$130 million service
Contact us today: 0419 727 733 | firstname.lastname@example.org